Erinn McKee HanniganShareholder
Erinn McKee Hannigan is an Honors College graduate of Ball State University in 1995 and received her law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2002. Erinn received her Certificate of Childlaw from Loyola by concentrating her legal studies in the areas of child and family law. She was admitted to the North Carolina bar in 2002, Ohio in 2006. She is a shareholder at Strauss Troy Co., LPA in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Erinn’s practice is exclusively in the field of domestic relations. She is a trained mediator and active collaborative professional and serves as the current co-chair of the Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals. Erinn is a member of the Domestic Relations Section of the Cincinnati Bar Association, the Ohio Bar Association and the North Carolina Bar Association.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D.)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (Certificate of Child law)
- Ball State University (B.A., with honors)
Honors & Recognition
Super Lawyers 2013-2017
- Collaborative Divorce | Dissolution
- Complex Divorce Litigation
- Child Custody and Support Matters
- Spousal Support
- Property Division