Strauss Troy is pleased to announce eight of our attorneys have been recognized by Super Lawyers 2020. The annual Super Lawyers list recognizes outstanding attorneys across the country. Only 5% of attorneys are recognized as Super Lawyers and only 2.5% of attorneys are Rising Stars, an honor for attorneys 40 or younger or attorneys practicing for 10 years or less.
2020 Ohio Super Lawyers
- Theresa L. Nelson – Employment Litigation Defense
- Emily T. Supinger – State/Local/Municipal
- Guy Taft – Intellectual Property Litigation
2020 Ohio Rising Stars
- Jessica L. Beauchamp – Family Law
- Alex S. Rodger – Business Litigation
- Stephen E. Schilling – Business Litigation
- Matthew J. Worth – Family Law
2020 Kentucky Rising Stars
- Elizabeth M. Reeder – Business/Corporate
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.