R. Austin StevensonAssociate
Austin Stevenson focuses his practice on general corporate and business law, litigation, labor and employment, and real estate. Originally from Wheelersburg, Ohio, he earned his bachelor’s degree in Political Science from NKU and his law degree from University of Kentucky College of Law.
While at the University of Kentucky, Austin was a member of the Kentucky Law Journal, chairman of the UK Federalist Society, and secretary of the UK Christian Legal Society. Austin serves on the Northern Kentucky Young Alumni Council. He currently lives in Covington and is an avid golfer, runner, and a fan of both UK and NKU athletics.
- University of Kentucky College of Law J.D. (Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif)
- Northern Kentucky University, B.A. (Political Science, Magna Cum Laude)
Articles, Publications & Lectures
A Whole New Kind of Ghostwriting, Kentucky Law Journal Online, June 25, 2019
Knick v. Township of Scott: Taking Away the Williamson County Doctrine, Kentucky Law Journal Online, Jan. 22, 2018
Honors & Recognition
- CALI Award for Excellence of the Future (Awarded to highest grade in a class): Contracts II, Employment Law
- Order of the Coif
- Northern Kentucky University’s Paul J. Sipes Award, 2017
Enid Henry Award for Distinguished Service, NKU Political Science Department, 2017
- NKU Athletics Undergraduate Career Service Award, 2017
- Labor and Employment
- Real Estate