The successful candidate will preferable have extensive experience examining real estate titles for commercial properties in Ohio and Kentucky. This position will likely involve: property and lien searches, recording of real estate documents in Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky, analysis of plats, surveys, easements, and recorded leases, analyzing and assisting in the resolution of title and boundary-related issues, assistance in preparation of real estate and closing-related documents including closing statements, and general support of the other real estate professionals in the firm.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional curiosity and a desire to learn about and grow the parameters of this position beyond title exam work.
- Exceptional attention to detail; dependable, punctual, and accountable.
- Able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language.
- Comfortable working independently, with minimal supervision, as a professional representative of the law firm to all counties and municipalities in the region.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes, and administrative procedures in counties and municipalities served.
- Excellent organizational, communications, and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively, professionally, and directly with our team of real estate attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, outside organizations, and especially with our valued clients.
Extensive title examination experience, with preference for commercial property examinations, is critical to success in this position. Other real estate professional experience, related college degrees, and Legal Assistant and/or Paralegal certifications are preferred, but not essential.
Other Aspects of this Position:
- Firm office is located in Covington, Kentucky. Some remote hours may be possible.
- Position offered is ideally full time, primarily Monday through Friday business hours. A candidate’s preference for a part-time schedule will be considered based on other factors and experience noted.
- Candidate must have access to a vehicle for regular travel in served areas.
- Occasional overtime based on project needs may be involved.
- Position involves extended periods of sitting, use of computers, and close, color-vision, depth perception, and focus demands.
Benefits include 401k, health and dental insurance, employee paid vision, and employer paid short term and long term disability, life insurance, paid holidays and PTO.
Please submit your resume for consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All submissions are confidential.
About Strauss Troy Co., LPA
Once you discover the difference, you will understand why our clients continue to depend on us. Whether you need a corporate lawyer, or an attorney to handle a real estate, litigation, tax, family law or criminal matter, we have the right professionals working together as a team to be your long-term legal partner. Our proactive, practical, personal approach is the foundation of our firm and the reason for our clients’ continued loyalty. We work hard to create strong, long-term relationships and to nurture those relationships through personal service, relentless attention to detail and effective outcome.
Equal Opportunity Employer