Strauss Troy Market, downtown Cincinnati’s open-air market located on Fountain Square, will happen every Tuesday from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. through October 28. It features homemade crafts, snacks and lunch options from local vendors. Come on out and enjoy some delicious local treats!
When: Tuesdays, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
April 29 – Oct. 28, 2014
Where: Fountain Square
Fifth and Vine Streets
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
The third session of Strauss Troy Market runs until October 28, 2014 and features the local vendors below:
- Centre for Sustainable Development Initiatives (CENSUDI) – Handmade baskets, recycled glass bead jewelry, cloth purses, bead sandals, hand dyed fabric and all sorts of crafts made by women in Ghana and throughout Africa and sold at Fair trade prices to support development activities in Ghana.
- Eli’s BBQ – Pulled pork sandwiches with BBQ sauce and coleslaw.
- Hazel Brown Photography – Handmade photographic tiles that can be used as coasters, wall art and serving trays.
- Inspirit Arts – Hand crocheted hats and hand-woven head covers, such as headbands and hair scarves.
- Jimi Designs/Shine Your Light Wellness – Handmade sterling silver jewelry and local wellness business.
- John Brown Farm – Fresh produce.
- Joystone Jewelry – Jewelry, including handcrafted necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pendants and key chains made using semi-precious stones, glass, Swarovski crystals, metal, wood, horn and shell.
- Kaimelskys – Hot dogs, sausages, burgers, Italian beef sandwiches, chips, potato salad and coleslaw.
- Mazunte – Mexican street food, including tacos, tamales, tortas and chips and guacamole.
- Out of the Drawer Quilts – Uniquely designed cell phone, travel bags, ebook covers, iPad and notebook carriers, message bags and tote bags.
- Sweeti Graffiti – Cake pops and cookies.
- Toni’s Touch – Caps, scarves, bags, books, jewelry, cards and mini boxes.