Kevin S. SprecherOf Counsel
Kevin Sprecher is an intellectual property attorney registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
He has extensive experience working with companies ranging from small startups to Fortune 500 corporations. Kevin has counseled clients in a broad-range of technology areas including medical devices, elevators, software, mining equipment, paper and produce packaging, electronic toys, chemical processes, pneumatic tooling, garment processing systems, diesel engines, consumer electronics and conveyor systems.
As a member of the Strauss Troy Corporate | Business group, Kevin leads the firm’s Intellectual Property practice. His work emphasizes all aspects of intellectual property law including U.S. and international patent prosecution, portfolio management and counseling, as well as licensing, internet issues, brand development, U.S. and international trademark prosecution and portfolio management, regulatory compliance, antitrust, trade secrets , due diligence and general corporate law.
- Valparaiso University (J.D.)
- Purdue University (B.S. Industrial Engineering)
- Numerous representations pertaining to the development, enforcement and management of corporate global patent and trademark portfolios
- Several representations regarding intellectual property and software licensing
- Significant representations pertaining to due diligence and intellectual property considerations of the acquisition, purchase, sale and dispositions of businesses
Honors & Recognition
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Trade Secret
- Regulatory Compliance