Joy L. HallShareholder
Joy Hall concentrates her practice in federal civil and criminal tax issues. She has extensive knowledge in both federal and state level tax controversy matters.
Joy’s primary concentration is assisting taxpayers with controversy issues such as tax liens, tax levies, offer in compromises, payroll tax issues, audits, penalty abatements, innocent spouse protection, disclosing offshore accounts and filing delinquent tax returns. She understands how a tax problem can bear on one’s family, livelihood and self-esteem. Joy strives to deliver to her clients the relief they deserve in an effective and timely manner. Joy’s education, experience and staff allow her to deliver the personal attention and analysis her clients’ tax issues deserve.
Joy constantly updates her tax knowledge through continuing education and has devoted her professional career to Taxation Law. Her extensive education and cross-disciplinary training allow her to perform a comprehensive examination of your entire tax situation and identify the best way to resolve your tax issues. The strategic manner in which your tax case is presented to the tax authorities may be crucial to successful resolution.
- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law (J.D.)
- Northern Kentucky University (B.S., cum laude)
Articles, Publications & Lectures
- Cincinnati Bar Association Tax Institute, Lecturer on Tax Controversy
- Cincinnati Bar Association Seminar, Lecturer on Innocent Spouse Relief
- University of Cincinnati Income Tax Conference, Lecturer on IRS Collection Issues
- Audit | IRS Tax Appeals
- Business Organization
- Criminal Tax Litigation
- Tax Controversy Issues | Federal and State
- Tax Law Issues | Federal, State, City and Local
- Tax Planning
- White Collar Criminal Defense