Amy L. HuntAssociate
Amy Hunt is a member of the Strauss Troy litigation practice group. She concentrates her practice in the areas of complex litigation, including consumer class actions, insurance litigation and financial products. Prior to joining Strauss Troy, Amy practiced for 12 years with the nationally-recognized legal team, Attorneys Ron R. Parry and Robert R. Sparks, who also recently joined Strauss Troy’s litigation practice group.
Amy has represented classes of consumers in cases filed in state and federal courts throughout the United States against large life and property & casualty insurance carriers involved in deceptive practices in the sale of insurance products and improper claims handling practices.
On a local level, Amy has also represented individual life insurance policyholders and beneficiaries, auto insurance claimants and a residential home builder in various construction-related matters. She is an experienced brief writer at both the trial and appellate levels, specializing in making succinct, concise and compelling arguments in matters involving multifaceted and complex legal and factual issues.
Amy has been licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio since 2002 and the Commonwealth of Kentucky since 2003.
- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Northern Kentucky University (B.S., summa cum laude)
- Co-counsel representing classes of policyowners and beneficiaries in numerous nationwide and multi-state class actions filed in state and federal courts against large life and property | casualty insurance carriers.
- Civil Litigation
- Class Actions
- Life | Health | Automobile Insurance
- Consumer Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Construction Litigation
- Multi-District Litigation
- Appellate Practice