Last Minute Tax Tips From Attorney Joy Hall On Fox19


On Fox19 News this morning, Strauss Troy Tax Attorney Joy Hall shared the four most common tax problems and how to file for an extension.

1. Making mistakes on your tax forms

2. Failing to file your forms at all

3. The dreaded tax audit

4. The IRS makes a mistake

If you need to file an extension for your taxes, you will need IRS Tax Filing Extension Form 4868.

This extends your time to file, however you must still pay your estimated taxes on time.