Ryan F. Hemmerle
Ryan is a member of the firm’s Corporate|Business and Litigation Practice Groups, focusing his practice on creditors’ rights, commercial workouts and restructuring. He advises and represents financial institutions in a broad range of litigation matters including the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), and the United States Bankruptcy Code. Ryan also provides support for banking organizations on matters related to default servicing and foreclosure litigation.
Prior to joining Strauss Troy, Ryan served as counsel for a number of national banking organizations and mortgage servicers, providing support for loan workouts and foreclosure litigation. Ryan is licensed to practice in the State Courts of Ohio and Kentucky, as well as the United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky.
- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D.
- University of Cincinnati, B.A.
- Workouts & Restructuring
- Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
- Business Litigation
- Collection & Liquidation
- Commercial Litigation
- Leasing – Property Management
- Commercial Loans/Financing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Litigation Support for Real Estate Issues
- Residential Real Estate Litigation