Joy L. HallShareholder
Joy Hall has devoted her career to the practice of civil and criminal taxation law. Her extensive education and cross-disciplinary training allow her to perform a comprehensive examination of tax situations and identify the best way to resolve the issue. She knows that each case should be presented in a strategic manner and that presentation may be crucial to a successful resolution of each case.
Joy assists her clients with tax controversy issues such as tax liens, tax levies, Offer in Compromises, payroll tax issues, penalty abatements, innocent spouse protection, refund litigation, collection issues, disclosing offshore accounts and filing delinquent tax returns. She assists both corporate and individual clients with federal, state and local tax audits. Joy also provides defense counsel to clients who are under investigation and subsequently pending white collar crime offenses which include but are not limited to tax evasion, wire fraud, money laundering, bank fraud and the like. Joy understands how a tax problem can bear on one’s family, livelihood, and self-esteem, and she strives to deliver to her clients the relief they deserve in an effective and timely manner. Joy’s education, experience and staff allow her to deliver the personal attention and analysis her clients’ tax issues deserve.
- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law (J.D.)
- Northern Kentucky University (B.S., cum laude)
Articles, Publications & Lectures
- Cincinnati Bar Association Tax Institute, Lecturer on Tax Controversy
- Cincinnati Bar Association Seminar, Lecturer on Innocent Spouse Relief
- University of Cincinnati Income Tax Conference, Lecturer on IRS Collection Issues
- Audit | IRS Tax Appeals
- Business Organization
- Criminal Tax Litigation
- Tax Controversy Issues | Federal and State
- Tax Law Issues | Federal, State, City and Local
- Tax Planning
- White Collar Criminal Defense