Franklin A. Klaine, Jr.Retired Attorney
Frank Klaine practiced municipal law, school law, tax assessment law and employment and business law. He also had an extensive estate planning and estate administration practice.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D.)
- College of the Holy Cross (B.S)
- Municipal Law: Frank has represented the City of Wyoming and the City of Loveland. As their representative, Frank dealt with all areas of municipal governance including day-to-day problem solving and dispute resolution, business, real estate, zoning and development issues including the creation of community reinvestment areas and tax increment financing, employment related problems, including discrimination and grievance matters and annexation and referendum matters.
- School Law: Frank provided Sycamore Community School District specific project real estate advice and representation in tax assessment valuation hearings involving all aspects of commercial real estate valuation, including major office buildings, retail and commercial properties, warehouse and industrial. Frank has also represented Great Oaks Institute of Technology & Career Development in complex employment and discipline matters. Additionally, he has represented the Lakota School District for tax increment financing issues.
- Tax Assessment: Frank represented major Cincinnati commercial property owners and school districts in building and land valuation matters before the Hamilton, Clermont and Butler County Boards of Revision, Court of Common Pleas, State of Ohio Board of Tax Appeals and the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Honors & Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Attorney
- City of Wyoming Citizen of the Year 2006