Shareholder and securities litigation is high-stakes, intellectually intense and typically fast paced.
Strauss Troy is proud of the reputation it’s earned for aggressive, creative and successful counsel in the prosecution and defense of complex litigation. These cases include claims for violations of state and federal securities laws, shareholder derivative actions, fiduciary violations by corporate officers and directors, merger and acquisition disputes and other corporate governance matters.
These complex cases send our legal team into courtrooms across the country to face off against some of the best business law firms and trial lawyers anywhere.
When you choose a legal partner for litigation, you need more than guts, you want quality and results. For more than two decades, our counsel and work product has distinguished us in the arena of complex corporate disputes. We have a proven record of success that includes the recovery of hundreds of millions of dollars for both individual and institutional investors.
Here’s just a snapshot of successful cases where Strauss Troy attorneys acted as lead or co-lead counsel:
- Black v. Cincinnati Financial Corp., (S.D. Ohio 2011) (successful defense of alleged proxy violation)
- Broadwing Securities Litigation,(S.D. Ohio 2006) ($32M shareholder class recovery)
- Premiere Technologies, Inc. Securities Litigation, (N.D. Ga. 2006) ($21M shareholder class recovery)
- Dayton Power & Light Derivative Litigation, (Hamilton Co. Ohio 2003) ($145M shareholder derivative recovery)
- Procter & Gamble Company Securities Litigation, (S.D. Ohio 2001) ($49M shareholder class recovery)
- Cincinnati Microwave, Inc. Securities Litigation, (S.D.Ohio 1998)($9M shareholder class recovery)
- Structural Dynamics Research Corporation Securities Litigation, (S.D. Ohio 1997) ($38M shareholder class recovery)