Strauss Troy Co., LPA is a premier law firm with offices in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio and Covington, Kentucky with approximately 90 employees. We are looking for an individual with an Accounting degree and/or accounting experience that can be cross-trained in all aspects of the accounting department. Ideally, the candidate will also have experience in payroll and benefits, for the individual will be responsible for managing and administering all aspects of payroll and the company benefits. Human Resource experience is a plus. Candidate must be proficient in Excel. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a career with the opportunity for growth within an organization that has very little turnover. This is a newly created position within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping
- Intermediate to advance knowledge and experience with Excel
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well with others as a team
- Experience with managing and administering payroll. Experience using the ADP Workforce Now program is a plus.
- Experience with managing and administering company benefits (Health, Dental, Life, Disability) and building a strong working relationship with the company’s benefit brokers and insurance providers.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Prior experience in a CPA firm is a plus.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Position is Professional Exempt Salary. Salary is negotiable based on experience and skills.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, 401(k), Vacation pay, Sick pay, and Holiday pay.
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH office
Start Date: ASAP
Please send resumes to Judy Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org, Director of Human Resources at Strauss Troy Co., LPA.