As part of Strauss Troy’s Professional Development Series, the firm will present TWO in-house seminars on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 beginning at 8 a.m. for registration, with the first program beginning at 8:15 am.
The first presentation is titled, “Small Business Law Conference” and qualifies for 6.0 general hours of CLE credit. The topics include:
- 8:00 a.m. Registration/Introduction/Overview (Breakfast will be served)
- 8:15 a.m. Legal Considerations in the Sale or Purchase of a Small Business
- 9:30 a.m. Protecting the Intellectual Property Assets of the Business
- 10:30 a.m. Handling Common Employment Law Issues
- 11:45 a.m. Break / Lunch (provided) 12p.m. Insolvency of a Small Business
- 1:15 p.m. Succession Planning for Small Business Owners
- 2:30 p.m. Break (Optional)
Immediately following, the firm will present a second program entitled “ACTL Professional Conduct Seminar” which qualifies for 2.5 of professional conduct in Ohio and qualifies for 2.0 ethics credits and .5 general hours of CLE credit.
- 2:45 p.m. Panel Discussion on Ethics
- 3:45 p.m. Panel Discussion on Professionalism
- 4:45 p.m. Substance Abuse
- 5:15 p.m. Program Concludes
The presentation will be via a DVD provided by the Ohio State Bar Association and qualifies for Ohio and Kentucky CLE. Lunch will be provided.
Reservations are required for this CLE event. Please contact Terry Reddington at 513-768-9469 for more information and to RSVP.