Carrie R. WaideAssociate
Carrie Waide practices primarily in the area of family law and enjoys assisting clients during difficult periods of family transition. Carrie is experienced in negotiation, mediation, collaborative law, and trial practice, and is able to assess the needs of each individual client to determine the best course of action to reach the best possible outcome for the client and their family.
Carrie received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Women’s Studies from Kansas State University in 2010 where she graduated magna cum laude. She earned her J.D. in 2013 from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. While in law school, she was a member of the Moot Court Honor Board and served as the Intramural Competition Director, as well as volunteering with ProKids as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA).
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D.)
- Kansas State University (B.A., magna cum laude)
Articles, Publications & Lectures
- Six common mistakes made after divorce.
- Six common mistakes made before a divorce.
- “Parenting Factors, Modification, Enforcement and More,” National Business Institute: Advanced Topics in Child Custody Litigation, June 2017
- “UCCJEA and Relocation Issues in Family Law,” National Business Institute: Advanced Topics in Child Custody Litigation, June 2017
- “Domestic Relations 101,” Cincinnati Bar Association Brown Bag CLE Series, November 2017
- Collaborative Divorce/Dissolution
- Complex Divorce Litigation
- Post-Decree Enforcement and Modifications
- Child Custody, Visitation, and Support Matters
- Spousal Support
- Property Division