Ann W. GerwinOf Counsel
Ann Gerwin is a general business and corporate lawyer. She concentrates her practice on the representation of closely-held businesses and their owners and management, assisting with financing and venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, distribution, employee issues, shareholder disputes, succession planning for management and ownership.
Ann’s transactional practice includes stock/asset purchases of diverse operating entities, including all related due diligence and negotiation of acquisition and operational agreements. She provides legal guidance to companies in all corporate areas, including formation, capitalization, sales/distribution and regulatory compliance.
She also works in the areas of securities regulation, including private and public equity and debt offerings, 1934 Act compliance, broker-dealer and investment advisor compliance, and commercial transactions.
- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Curia)
- Ohio Wesleyan University (B.A.)
Honors & Recognition[av_preemient name=”Ann W. Gerwin”]
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Attorney
- Selected for the Ohio Super Lawyers® List
- Northern Kentucky University Law Review Manuscript Editor
- Business Planning and Organization
- Corporate Finance and Securities Regulation
- Acquisitions, Mergers and Divestitures